[OE-core] Regarding ca-certificates & its usage

Chris Larson clarson at kergoth.com
Fri Sep 6 15:24:57 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I'm emailing as I think we should determine when and where ca-certificates
gets pulled into images and sdks. Should we add it as a RRECOMMENDS to
openssl and gnutls, or should it continue to be pulled in manually when and
where appropriate? I'm not really familiar enough with openssl and gnutls
use cases to say, so I'm hoping someone else has an opinion on this. Thanks,
--
Christopher Larson
clarson at kergoth dot com