[OE-core] lib ao ?

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Mon Sep 16 15:37:50 UTC 2013

On Monday 16 September 2013 10:59:43 Randy MacLeod wrote:
> On 13-09-13 07:12 PM, JC wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I cannot find a trace of libao. Is this present somewhere in some
>
> It is:
> http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/tree/recipes/libao/libao_
> 0.8.8.bb
> > openembedded-* repo I would have missed ? I could not find it in
> > layers.openembedded.org

There isn't currently a libao recipe in common OE-Core based layers indexed by
the layer index. FYI though there is a recipe in the unofficial (and apparently
unmaintained) meta-jlime layer here:

https://github.com/tworaz/oe-tworaz/tree/master/meta-jlime

It would be great to have this added to meta-multimedia - please test it and
if it works for you please feel free to send a patch adding it to meta-
multimedia.

> The UI for that site has changed, you have to set:
> Branch: OE-Classic
> to search meta-openembedded.
>
> Painful, I know, but I assume there was confusion about what's in
> oe-core and what's in OE-Classic.

This is *not* correct. OE-Classic as shown in the layer index is OE-Classic,
the old monolithic OpenEmbedded; it is not the same thing as meta-oe or any of
the layers in the meta-openembedded repository.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton