[OE-core] comment trails off in archiver.bbclass

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Wed Aug 6 07:56:24 UTC 2014

  currently doing more proofreading and note-taking, and there's this
in archiver.bbclass:

        # The libtool-native's do_configure will remove the
        # ${STAGING_DATADIR}/aclocal/libtool.m4, so we can't re-run the
        # do_configure, we archive the already configured ${S} to
        # instead of.

  "instead of" what? if someone wants to finish that comment, i can
add it into the current patch.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca