[OE-core] How to force patch application

Stephen Arnold stephen.arnold42 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 22:25:25 UTC 2014

Yes, what I said previously:

1) disable current patch: add ";patch=0" to the end of the patch line in
SRC_URI
2a) add your patch to SRC_URI (if different than patch above)
2b) make your own do_patch() to apply the patch
2c) try this example for a way to supplement do_patch with your own
function:
meta-openembedded/meta-networking/recipes-support/netcat/
netcat-openbsd_1.105.bb
3) test it

Steve