[OE-core] Adding cgdb to meta

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Tue Aug 12 15:46:52 UTC 2014

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 1:21 PM, Burton, Ross <ross.burton at intel.com> wrote:

> On 11 August 2014 12:35, Laszlo Papp <lpapp at kde.org> wrote:
> > So, instead of different developers maintaining this in their own layer,
> how
> > about including it in meta?
>
> I'd suggest sending a recipe to meta-oe.

That layer is too big. It is nearly everything that is rejected from meta;
ok there are some dedicated layers, like meta-networking, but it feels like
the last resort shelter where everything can just be thrown at.

I do not think it is just us who do not wanna pull it into their project.
Never mind, it remains to be a feature in our layer, which is closed
source, then. It is a pity, but I will move along.