[OE-core] reconciling pending gcc recipe updates

Peter A. Bigot pab at pabigot.com
Thu Aug 14 08:47:30 UTC 2014

Khem and I both have pending patches to recipes-devtools/gcc.  A problem
is that the first one of mine is a whitespace cleanup, and I don't think
his are based on that.

What can be done to effectively reconcile any conflicts between these?

I'd really prefer to keep the cleanup patch, so I'd be happy to
cherry-pick Khem's changes into my series.  I'm not sure if his "Looks
good" follow-ups qualify for the addition of Signed-of-by in my other
changes.  I also expect at least one more cleanup patch (a rename so the
recipe nomenclature matches the GCC configuration option naming, viz.
s/fpu/float/ when determining --with-float which is different from
--with-fpu).

If my series stays live I'd be happy to add the gcc 4.9.x patch that got
Torvalds' knickers in a twist to the set.

Peter