[OE-core] INCOMPATIBLE_LICENSE - native vs target

Slater, Joseph joe.slater at windriver.com
Thu Aug 21 16:47:54 UTC 2014

Is there some way to specify incompatible licenses for native recipes?  An alternate mechanism might work,
but here is a case in which it would be valuable:

If I do not allow AGPL licenses, rpm builds with db-5.  rpm-native builds with db-6.  When you try
to run rpm on the target it gets very upset, apparently with the database.  In any event, it is happy
if both rpm and rpm-native use db-6.

In this particular case, there could be some way, although I don't know what, to force rpm-native to
use the same db version as the target, but that doesn't sound like a great idea.

Joe