[OE-core] Question about aarch64 target

Kang Kai Kai.Kang at windriver.com
Wed Aug 27 10:53:41 UTC 2014

Hi Saul,

I am working on Bug 6487 - Add Aarch64 qemu target. I take tune and
config files from linaro then succeeds to build core-image-minimal and
core-image-sato.

And I have 2 question about it now:
1 What should the new qemu aarch64 bsp looks like at the end? Do the
files in the patch attached are enough? And what more test should we do
except to build images such as core-image-sato, core-image-sato even
build world?

2 There 2 aarch64 configure files from linaro. First one is little
endian and it is as default, and the other one is big endian. I take the
little endian one as qemuarm64.conf as linaro does. Do we need add the
other one as qemuarm64_be.conf or something like that?

--
Regards,
Neil | Kai Kang