[OE-core] Upcoming Bug blitz weekend ( Feb 21 - Feb 24)

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 21:40:11 UTC 2014

Fellow Developers,

Here I would like to remind us all that bug squash weekend is coming. In addition to the bugs mentioned in bugzilla, if you are interested to fix
bugs in other layers besides OE-Core then there are some world build failures recorded on OE wiki

http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Bitbake_World_Status

The links to failures logs are towards the end in above document.

Thanks
-Khem