[OE-core] Conf notes

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Mon Feb 24 18:27:32 UTC 2014

Hmm, I think something bizarre happened on my end. It seems that my
file is lacking the `OECORENOTESCONF="$TEMPLATECONF/conf-notes.txt"`
line. That would explain all this, however this is present in dylan,
even in 9.0.0.

It seems to be that it was not present in denzil though. It is
possible that some corruption occurred during the migration from
denzil to dylan for us. I cannot possibly explain it for the moment
because I just decompressed the poky tarball, and I think that was it.
I mean, I would probably recall something silly, but not in this
case... So, my memory is either very bad, or it is something else. I
will let you know if I figure this out.

Thank you for your time and patience.