[OE-core] db compile failure

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Wed Jan 8 14:16:46 UTC 2014

On latest master I am running into the following failure:

http://ix.io/9Kh

I'm also getting a _lot_ of warnings like these:

WARNING: The recipe eglibc-locale is trying to install files into a
shared area when those files already exist. Those files and their
manifest location are:

/home/jack/Work/oe-core.git/test-build/tmp-eglibc/deploy/ipk/core2/eglibc-localedata-el-gr_2.18-r0_core2.ipk
   Matched in manifest-core2-eglibc-locale.deploy-ipk

/home/jack/Work/oe-core.git/test-build/tmp-eglibc/deploy/ipk/core2/eglibc-binary-localedata-wae-ch_2.18-r0_core2.ipk

Can anyone shed any light, it seems as though the something is getting
it's wires crossed somewhere...

I haven't yet tried wiping the tmp folder but I could as a last resort.

  Jack Mitchell (jack at embed.me.uk)
  Embedded Systems Engineer
  Cambridgeshire, UK
  http://www.embed.me.uk