[OE-core] unmaintained layers

Marko Lindqvist cazfi74 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 05:47:40 UTC 2014

On 10 January 2014 06:54, Bruce Ashfield <bruce.ashfield at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 6:20 PM, Trevor Woerner
> <trevor.woerner at linaro.org> wrote:

>>> I agree..  see below for mine..
>>
>> To be honest, I had asked people to indicate which layers they thought
>> were *un*maintained (since I assumed that list would be small), but this
>> way works too.

 I maintain meta-games, though I have only very little time to give it
- not much activity to add new games, just keeping existing things
working. That's to say that I would consider passing main
maintainership, and keeping working only on my own games myself, to
someone more active if someone steps up.

 - ML