[OE-core] [oe-commits] Robert Yang : autogen-native: upgrade to 5.18.2

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Jan 20 21:57:39 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-01-20 at 10:29 -0800, Darren Hart wrote:
> Reverting the patch allows me to move forward, but yes, I'm surprised we
> aren't seeing more build failures.... I wonder what makes us special?

Can someone share a copy of
sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/include/guile/2.0/libguile/error.h please? I'd
like to understand what code is there triggering errors. If that line
has marcro like things in, it would be good to understand what those are
expanding to.

A config.log from a failing build would also be interesting.