[OE-core] FOSDEM 2014

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Fri Jan 24 19:06:55 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

As previously discussed, OpenEmbedded will be present at FOSDEM this year in
Brussels in a week's time:

https://fosdem.org/2014/

If you will be at the conference, please add yourself to the appropriate
section on the following wiki page (or ask me to if you have trouble editing):

http://openembedded.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2014

We're still keen to have people bring hardware running OE to show off at the
booth (and folks willing to stand behind the booth and talk to people about
OE). We have two tables this year so there should be plenty of room :)

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton