[OE-core] how do i auto increase a package PR on every build.

Andrew Blackburn andyblac at icloud.com
Sun Jan 26 11:40:26 UTC 2014

hi guys,

i hoping someone can help me on this, i am wanting to have a build number for my project, atm i am manually increase the PR from the main bb, but this mean i have update the GIT on each build, and is this flooded with unnecessary commits. this they away i can get it to auto increase the PR on each and every build ?, i would also need to tell it a start point from what to increase.

hope someone can help.

Andy.