[OE-core] [WIP] cpanm.bbclass: need help with paths

Tim Orling ticotimo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 04:54:27 UTC 2014

DO NOT MERGE

In the following branch, I am trying to create a bbclass for cpanm (aka
cpanminus), based heavily on cpan_build.bbclass:
http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=timo/cpanminus

However, as it stands, it always seems to use host paths, not even
perl-native. Ultimately, it needs to install in both perl-native and
target's vendor_perl.

Any insight is appreciated!

--Tim

P.S. The class is to be used to build Slic3r. Currently the cpanm version
of the recipe is only local WIP, but I have a building non-cpanm (XS only)
version publicly available:
http://git.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded-contrib/log/?h=timo/meta-maker