[OE-core] [oe-commits] Cristian Iorga : qemu: fix qemu-native pkg-config paths

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Jul 30 13:28:28 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-07-30 at 11:32 +0200, Martin Jansa wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 10:50:12PM +0200, Martin Jansa wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 04:47:08PM +0000, git at git.openembedded.org wrote:
> > > Module: openembedded-core.git
> > > Branch: master
> > > Commit: 68a5ed337f8f7ee8e5bf55542ec82d786eb754db
> > >
> > > Author: Cristian Iorga <cristian.iorga at intel.com>
> > > Date:   Thu Jul  3 15:57:32 2014 +0300
> > >
> > > qemu: fix qemu-native pkg-config paths
> > >
> > > For qemu-native, the pkg-config paths do not
> > > include build host paths.
> >
> > This breaks qemu-native builds on hosts without pkg-config.
> >
> > pkg-config isn't in sanity.bbclass's SANITY_REQUIRED_UTILITIES
> > and this is first recipe which cannot use pkgconfig-native.
> >
> > Please add test that it exists before forcing recipe to use it.
>
> PING
>
> This is broken for almost a month, please at least revert it until it's
> fixed correctly.

Well, if I revert this, I'd then need to revert other things and it
turns into a dependency chain nightmare. So the reality is this needs to
get fixed.

I'm assuming in your case, you probably either don't have or care about
SDL at all, or you have sdl-config available?

So what really needs to happen here is that running the command needs to
become non-fatal as far as I can tell?