[OE-core] TSC / OE Workgroup meeting today

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Jun 3 09:51:58 UTC 2014

Its the first week of the month so there should be a public OpenEmbedded
TSC/workgroup IRC meeting today. If you're interested in discussing
long-term technical efforts around the OpenEmbedded project please join
us on irc.freenode.net in channel #oe. Timing is a little tricky as
today, whilst I can make the old time of 17:00 GMT (9am PST, 11am CST,
12 EST, 18:00 CET) I can't make the later timeslot we moved to which was
2 hours later. I think Paul may not be around today.

I therefore plan to be around at the 17:00 time slot and am happy to
talk with anyone then, the other TSC members may be around then or at
the later time slot.