[OE-core] PR_Service. Sync database only on clean stop?

Ricardo Ribalda Delgado ricardo.ribalda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 20:52:38 UTC 2014

Hello

I have been running happily with pr_service for two months.
Unfortunately, due to a power down the computer running the pr server
has stopped.
When I have started the server I have discovered that all the
information about PR was lost :S. I assumed this was due to a db
corruption, but I have later discovered that the database is not
synced after every insert.

I guess this is to improve the performance, but I don't think that
everybody prefer this behaviour, right now I have to remake and
distribute only 10 flashes, something reasonable, but it would have a
disaster later in our development cycle.

Is somebody working on a parameter for the db to be persistent? Would
a patch to implement this be considered?

Regards

--
Ricardo Ribalda