[OE-core] Using users/groups from another recipe than the one creating them

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Mon Jun 9 13:39:46 UTC 2014

*ping again*

Well, this is somewhat discouraging. Three weeks and not a single
response. Are we really the only ones that care about users and
groups and how they are created? Doesn't anyone know which of my
two assumptions above are correct?

Personally I would prefer that all recipes create the users and
groups they require themselves as this keeps them more self
contained. I have no idea how to write a QA test to verify this,
but I assume it should be possible...

//Peter