[OE-core] textinfo failure

Eliaser, MaX max.eliaser at intel.com
Fri Jun 13 18:40:24 UTC 2014

This is by design. -native and -cross recipes are supposed to run with the
texinfo-dummy-native utils. This results in a tidy little performance boost
because the actual work of formatting the docs is not done. Meanwhile, the
target arch and sdk recipes use the host system's texinfo as before.

-Max Eliaser