[OE-core] [backport to Daisy] dbus: fix a hard dependency about dbus-ptest

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Mon Jun 16 16:36:15 UTC 2014

On 16 June 2014 16:10, Javier Viguera <javier.viguera at digi.com> wrote:
> Attached the obvious cherry-pick of the commit from *master* with a basic
> conflict solved. But I don't think this is acceptable in an already-released
> stable branch "Daisy" as it involves a recipe rename (dbus-ptest_1.6.18.bb
> => dbus-test_1.6.18.bb) that probably will break the projects of current
> users of yocto Daisy.

+PACKAGES += "${@base_contains('DISTRO_FEATURES', 'ptest',
'dbus-ptest', '', d)}"

This was changed in master to use PTEST_ENABLED:

PACKAGES += "${@bb.utils.contains('PTEST_ENABLED', '1', 'dbus-ptest', '', d)}"

If you could compare dbus.inc in this patch with master to ensure that
there's nothing else that should be merged that would be great.  Also
remove the Conflicts line from the message.

Ross