[OE-core] rm_work not cleaning up when doing "-c populate_sdk"

Jacob Kroon jacob.kroon at gmail.com
Sun May 4 20:04:21 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm using the rm_work class in my setup, and I noticed that the work
directories for all my nativesdk-* packages we're not being cleaned up.

I do "bitbake -c populate_sdk my-image" to create the SDK.

>From what I can tell by looking at rm_work.class, the rm_work task is
appended at the end, but for some reason rm_work is not executed.

If I do "bitbake nativesdk-<somepackage>", rm_work is indeed executed.

Would it be possible to hook in rm_work in the populate_sdk case as well ?
Or is there another way of executing rm_work for all packages ?

-- Jacob