[OE-core] Daisy Stable Branch - open for patch suggestions

Saul Wold saul.wold at intel.com
Tue May 6 16:48:38 UTC 2014

[Sorry for the overlap, want to make sure I hit a broad audience]

Hi Everyone!

I will be the stable maintainer for the Daisy branch, and it is now open
for suggestions of backport patches.  I am starting to generate a list
of patches that are already in master.

The following wiki page has the Policies and process for requesting a
fix in a stable branch, please review that before sending a patch.

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Stable_branch_maintenance

Please remember to include [daisy] in any request (backport or commit).

We do not have a hard date for this yet, but likely be in late May -
early June time frame for the 1.6.1 release.

Thanks to all for your efforts.

Sau!