[OE-core] daisy: System crash running grub-efi on 64 bit machine

Ricardo Ribalda Delgado ricardo.ribalda at gmail.com
Wed May 7 11:32:25 UTC 2014

I was using dora. But it seems that I was also using all the files
from grub-efi-native to build the grub binary. Of course this is
breaking the cross compilation barrier...

What is pretty strange is that both my distro and poky uses the same
compiler 4.8.2. For exactly the same source code, one build with my
distro gcc via grub-efi-native and the other with the cross compiler I
get one binary that works and another that crashes the machine.

Unfortunately I am not an expert on uefi nor grub, so I dont know the
best way to debug this (except adding printfs...)

Is the output from virtualbox useful some how? Can anybody else
reproduce the error?

Thanks!

--
Ricardo Ribalda