[OE-core] Fwd: 2014 OpenEmbedded General Aseembly Announcement

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Sun Oct 12 21:38:03 UTC 2014

The eV General Assembly is Tuesday. I'd also like to invite other people
from the community to join us. This is an good time to join the OE eV. I
promise to keep the business part of the meeting short so we can spend
time talking about the future of the OpenEmbedded organization.

If you are interested in joining the eV, send me a bio with information
about your OpenEmbedded involvement. I do have bios from several people
already.

Philip