[OE-core] opkg Status Update

Paul Barker paul at paulbarker.me.uk
Fri Oct 31 10:44:24 UTC 2014

On 30 October 2014 15:42, Trevor Woerner <trevor.woerner at linaro.org> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I too wanted to express my thanks to you for this work!
>
> On 10/28/14 19:33, Paul Barker wrote:
>> This would be a great time for someone to step up and
>> help move things forward to v0.4.0 and beyond.
>
> Is there a roadmap for opkg somewhere?

There isn't currently a roadmap. I'm currently just trying to get
v0.3.0 out the door as it's dragged on a lot longer than I'd planned.
I'm probably going to aim for shorter, smaller development cycles
after this release.

Once v0.3.0 is released I'll be updating the opkg issue tracker
(https://code.google.com/p/opkg/issues) to include planned bugfixes
and enhancements for the v0.4.0 and v0.5.0 releases. If you've got any
feature requests for the next release cycle or two, please add them to
the issue tracker.

Thanks,

--
Paul Barker