[OE-core] [oe] Style issue for recipes

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Thu Sep 4 19:12:11 UTC 2014

On 4 September 2014 19:36, Enrico Scholz
<enrico.scholz at sigma-chemnitz.de> wrote:
>> Did you ever use 'git blame' for few lines most recipes have?
>
> In other projects (e.g. linux kernel) I am using C-x v g in emacs very
> often to see when/why a certain line was added.  In some OE recipes I
> would like to do the same...

Personally I find git blame totally disappointing in general, and
would love to see a "history browser" UI that let me see the history
of a line in a file without having to repeatedly git blame, get hash,
show hash, realise that change was whitespace, git blame hash^, rinse,
repeat.

If someone knows a good UI for blame-digging then please let me know!

Ross