[OE-core] patchwork client problems

Peter A. Bigot pab at pabigot.com
Sat Sep 6 16:03:28 UTC 2014

On 09/06/2014 10:38 AM, Khem Raj wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 3:41 AM, Peter A. Bigot<pab at pabigot.com>  wrote:

>>> This issue should be fixed now. Please download pwclient from
>>> http://patchwork.openembedded.org/pwclient/
>>> once again and, it should update your .pwclientrc but there may be
>>> gotchas so make sure it is of this form
>> Thanks.  The new version works for me.  Note that you need to add (e.g.) -p
>> oe-core to some commands to select the non-default project, and that the
>> username and password can also be placed in the project sections of
>> .pwclientrc to allow for different login information for different servers.
>>
> can you add a working .pwclientrc to wiki
>
> http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Patchwork

Apparently not. I don't have an account, and while trying to figure out
how to request one got to a situation where I get 502 Bad Gateway on
every request to www.openembedded.org.

The help output from pwclient and the comments in your example (and the
ones downloaded from each project) cover it pretty well, though.  Just
wanted to highlight to the current readership that the new version
supports multiple projects in one config file. (Breaking the way I've
been doing it for the last couple years which figured out the right
default based on context, but hey, progress, right?)

Peter