[OE-core] hash generation for PR Service?

Steffen Sledz sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Wed Sep 10 11:24:45 UTC 2014

I'm not sure if this is the right mailing list for our problem. Please forgive me if not (and tell me the right one).

We're investigating some problems related with package versions going backwards using a PR Service[1].

Can someone give some hints where we can get information about generation of the hashes which are used to request values from the PR service? Especially which data/files/directories are involved..

[1] <https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/PR_Service>

--
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, 10319 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 515932-237 mailto:sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Fax: +49 30 515932-299
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Weber, Werner Mögle;
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg; HRB 130120 B;
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058