[OE-core] Recipe file of Python 2.7.4 of later version

harsh jain harshjain32 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 11:31:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

Python version 2.7.3 is not compatible with AARCH64
architecture.Support for AARCH64 is added in 2.7.4 onwards._ctypes.so
is not compiled by  2.7.3 python version for AARCH64.

1 ) Can we have recipe file of  2.7.4 or later version. If yes from
where i can download.
2 ) There are several other python package which have build dependancy
on 2.7.3 version.When I try to install 2.7.4 using custom build recipe
file these dependencies give warning message.Is there any global
setting in configuration file to solve this issue.

Is there any other to update the python in build system?

Thanks  and Regards
Harsh Jain