[OE-core] Autoconf problems in OE build of LTP realtime tests

Gary Robertson gary.robertson at linaro.org
Mon Sep 29 11:07:22 UTC 2014

Thanks to Randy Witt for a patch which resolves this issue.  Randy wrote:
"I looked at the configure logs on an x86 build and saw the same problem.
By default the autotools.bbclass searches for m4 macros in the source tree.
But it searches a depth that is lower than the directory depth of the
location of testcases/realtime/m4. That seems to be causing some of the
macros to be missing and falsely causing features to be missing."  I
believe he will be submitting the patch soon, but am including a link below
for reference:

0001-ltp-Add-additional-m4-path-to-autoconf.patch
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=670054f0eb&view=att&th=14847f46218cf453&attid=0.1&disp=safe&zw>