[OE-core] [yocto] [Add xorriso recipe] Add xorriso tool support

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Wed Apr 1 15:16:42 UTC 2015

On 1 April 2015 at 13:38, Gaurang Shastri <gshastri at juniper.net> wrote:

> xorriso copies file objects from POSIX compliant filesystems into
> Rock Ridge enhanced ISO 9660 filesystems and allows session-wise
> manipulation of such filesystems.

Patches for openembedded-core should go to the openembedded-core list, but
also new recipes need to have a good rationale to be included in oe-core.

This doesn't seem like something that's universally useful across many
OE-based projects, so I recommend resubmitting it as a patch against
meta-oe.

Ross