[OE-core] wic: Add plugin for hybrid iso image

Mihaly Varga mihaly.varga at ni.com
Thu Aug 6 17:04:49 UTC 2015

Hi Ed,

Thank you for your comments. There is a slightly modified version of
the isoimage-isohybrid plugin, the kickstart file and the wic selftest
extended with the iso image creation test case.

On 7/28/2015 1:57 PM, Ed Bartosh wrote:
> Hi Mihaly,
>
> The code looks ok to me.
>
> Can you please fix the following:
>
> 1. Pylint is reporting a lot of long lines, indentation and other
> issues, so it would be nice if you run it and fix at least some of them?
>
> 2. Docstring of plugin class is shown in 'wic help plugins' output. Some
> lines of your plugins look very long there. Please, reformat them.
>
> 3. kickstart.get_timeout has a parameter to specify default timeout
> value. You can use that instead of assigning default value in the code.
>
> 4. Using names prefixed by two underscores is only needed if you're
> really concerned about the name and want it to be mangled by python. One
> underscore is more than enough in most cases.
>
> 5. Please add test case(s) for your plugin to
> meta/lib/oeqa/selftest/wic.py. This can help keeping your plugin
> in working state as yocto autobuilder regularly runs all tests.
>
> 6. What's crdtools and how to bake them?
This is a typo in the commit message, is about cdrtools program set,
which contains the mkisofs program. I corrected the commit message.

Best regards
  Mihaly