[OE-core] Cross-distribution ARM Linux platform support meeting at Connect San Fransisco

Riku Voipio riku.voipio at linaro.org
Mon Aug 24 13:18:29 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Since cross-distribution meetings at Linaro Connect have been popular,
we are continuing the tradition and having a session[1] in Linaro Connect next
week.
https://sfo15.pathable.com/meetings/302652

The event is on Monday September 21, 16.10 PST (aka 23:10:00 UTC).
Details of google hangout should be coming closer to event.

If you have anything specific in your mind, feel free to reply to this mail to
cross-distribution list, and I'll get it added to the agenda.

Cheers,
Riku