[OE-core] Support GPG_PATH when exporting gpg keys

Konrad Scherer konrad.scherer at windriver.com
Thu Dec 10 16:44:40 UTC 2015

When I tried to sign rpms and feeds using a gpg key on a temporary
keyring, I got a build failure in os-release.bb due to missing
exported keys. I traced the failure back to signing-keys.bb. Even
though the task had logged successful completion, when I tried to run
bitbake -c do_export_public_keys signing-keys I found two problems:
missing sysroot path and no GPG_PATH support.