[OE-core] [RFC] Mark of upstream CVE patches

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Dec 15 17:13:26 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-12-15 at 11:49 -0500, Philip Balister wrote:
> On 12/15/2015 11:37 AM, Richard Purdie wrote:
> > On Tue, 2015-12-15 at 11:30 -0500, Philip Balister wrote:
> > > I also suggest copying the

> > > list.
> >
> > and the architecture list, this is something that should apply to
> > more
> > than OE-Core ideally.
>
> I thought the exact same thing seconds after hitting send. I'll let
> the
> security and architecture people decide which list is best for
> discussion.
>
> What I do want to see is fewer discussions cross posted across many
> lists.

Agreed, right now I just want people to get thinking about the right
place for some of these discussions to happen too though.

I suspect the right place is architecture since we're likely going to
want to update the patch submission guidelines and reach a wide
audience with this. I believe Mariano will repost onto the architecture
list and anyone interested can join in there.