[OE-core] Demos for FOSDEM 2016

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Thu Dec 17 20:09:09 UTC 2015

On 12/17/2015 05:43 AM, Barros Pena, Belen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> OpenEmbedded will have a huge 2-table stand at FOSDEM'16, which happens
> January 30th and 31st in Brussels.
>
> We need to fill up those 2 tables with something, so this is a call for
> demos. If you have something built with OpenEmbedded you'd like to show,
> let me know.
>
> Looking forward to your hundreds of demo proposals ;)

Remember we are "selling" the OpenEmbedded build system, not cool
gadgets. (Yes, we have the same problem every year).

We do want to show that we can build embedded Linux solutions for a
variety of hardware, both development and production systems.

I'm working toward having two different pieces of hardware, both running
the same SDR app. And I want to ahve a copy of toaster running to show
how the images are built.

Philip