[OE-core] udhcpc 50default/simple.script and standard metric

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at moiji-mobile.com
Sat Feb 14 20:48:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

I want to use the multiple defaults route feature of the
kernel but I want to install some routes that are more
important than the link managed with dhcp. The only way
I can think of is to change the "metric=0" to a "metric=10"
in the mentioned file. For normal applications nothing has
changed but it allows me to add another default route that
is listed before the other default.

Is there any objection to change the default metric to 10?

kind regards
	holger