[OE-core] cdra_1.1.3 is not available anymore.

Randy MacLeod randy.macleod at windriver.com
Tue Feb 17 14:53:52 UTC 2015

On 2015-02-16 08:13 AM, scerveau wrote:
> Dear Martin,
>
> I'm using dora and daisy branch and the build will be failing on this
> branch 1.1.3.
> Is it planned to backport thee 3.13 patch to dora and daisy ?
> I just posted a patch to use the 1.1.3 as before but is there a license
> issue, so we cant use this version anymore ?

Dora is community supported now,
Daisy is updated until 1.8 is out in a couple of months.

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Releases
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Stable_branch_maintenance

Long term support is available from several companies:
https://www.yoctoproject.org/ecosystem/showcase

../Randy

--
# Randy MacLeod. SMTS, Linux, Wind River
Direct: 613.963.1350 | 350 Terry Fox Drive, Suite 200 Ottawa, Ontario,