[OE-core] [oe-commits] Richard Tollerton : font-util: Fix incorrect PKG_CONFIG_PATH

Ben Shelton ben.shelton at ni.com
Fri Feb 20 19:52:35 UTC 2015

On 02/20, Ben Shelton wrote:

> > Can you please revert:
> >   commit 89a29a3ad0742cd713e739d3d460be7711966679
> >   Author: Richard Tollerton <rich.tollerton at ni.com>
> >   Date:   Fri Dec 12 13:34:00 2014 -0600
> >
> >     font-util: Fix incorrect PKG_CONFIG_PATH
> >
> > ?
> >
> > It doesn't do anything useful as Richard confirmed by withdrawing it and
> > all font recipes are broken since it was merged.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
>
> Hi all,
>
> Is there any chance I could get you to wait until the end of the day to
> do any reverts?  Rich is out right now, but I'm going to take a look at
> the issue pointed out in the v3 patches and see if I can get it worked
> out.
>
> Thanks,
> Ben

I submitted v4 of the patch series.  Note that with these three patches,
the commit that's in question here, 'font-util: Fix incorrect
PKG_CONFIG_PATH', is still needed and should not be reverted.

With these patches, I successfully built xorg-fonts-100dpi from
meta-oe, which previously failed.

Best,
Ben