[OE-core] create_image() fails with cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType'error

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Tue Jan 27 15:58:57 UTC 2015

On Tuesday 27 January 2015 09:43:06 Walter Giroir wrote:
> The IMAGE_CMD is defined in the layer’s conf.  I can corrupt this file and
> bitbake never complains so it appears it is never parsed or loaded.

How are you corrupting it? And I presume you mean sdcard_image-sunxi-
wigwag.bbclass not the layer's conf.

You can determine for certain whether the layer conf, the machine conf and the
bbclass are being parsed by looking at the list of files at the top of the
output of this command:

 bitbake -e <image> | less

(It's important that you specify the image in the command, because otherwise
you won't see anything that's brought in via IMAGE_CLASSES.)

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton