[OE-core] Perl recipe fixes and some updates

Jens Rehsack rehsack at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 08:05:30 UTC 2015

> Am 11.07.2015 um 03:31 schrieb Tim Orling <ticotimo at gmail.com>:
>

> On Jul 10, 2015, at 3:52 PM, Burton, Ross <ross.burton at intel.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Jens,
>>
>> On 9 July 2015 at 17:22, Jens Rehsack <rehsack at gmail.com> wrote:
>> With my client's update to fido I grabbed the tuit and did some patches: https://github.com/rehsack/poky/commits/fido
>>
>> Can you rebase those onto master and send them to the list as attached patches (i.e. git send-email)?
>>
> If not, I will gladly help Jens on this.

We discussed that on ELCE and no, I can't - but it was told to me that it's valid to submit patches via GitHub.

Unfortunately our development environment doesn't allow me to send mails in sane way from development VLAN.
But we're allowed to put our development to GitHub.

Using my private mailbox to send mails with the patches on GitHub is spare time.
Next point: I'm not going to store my mail password on any machine which is not 100% under my control. Maybe you understand that.

Cheers
Jens Rehsack - rehsack at gmail.com