[OE-core] image.bbclass vs core-image.bbclass

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Fri Jul 17 10:56:43 UTC 2015

Why are some ROOTFS_POSTPROCESS_COMMANDs being set in image.bbclass
and others in core-image.bbclass?  If I build an image using only
image.bbclass, I miss the settings from core-image.bbclass (which
is somewhat misnamed IMO since it's heavier than image.bbclass)?

Is there some reason not to have all of the ROOTFS_POSTPROCESS_COMMANDs
just in image.bbclass alone?