[OE-core] Weekend build status (master, fido, dizzy and -next)

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Sun Jul 26 21:08:38 UTC 2015

On Sun, 2015-07-26 at 13:11 -0700, akuster808 wrote:
> On 07/26/2015 09:14 AM, Richard Purdie wrote:
> > Dizzy - Last Build showed ? failures:
> > =====================================
> >
> > Managed to push most gcc5 fixes to the branch which has things building
> > much better than the first time.
> >
> > https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/main/builders/nightly-oe-selftest/builds/97/steps/Running%20oe-selftest/logs/stdio
> > two different selftest sanity failures
>
> Why does the log show 1.8+snapshot? I would have expected 1.7+.

That autobuilder appears to be running a buildtools-tarball which was
built using 1.8 and installed in /opt/xxx. The build does appear to be a
1.7 build and those paths are safe to ignore.

> > https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/main/builders/nightly-qa-systemd/builds/407/steps/Running%20Sanity%20Tests/logs/stdio
> > Systemd login prompt failure issue (Ross also has open bug for this in
> > master)
> >
> > https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/main/builders/nightly-non-gpl3/builds/413/steps/CheckForGPLv3/logs/stdio
> > GPLv3 check failing?
>
> Was this run for 1.7.2 ? I don't see any license changes in the 1.7.3
> patches.

Beth?

> I am  confused by the logs. It references
> "TERMINFO_DIRS=/opt/poky/1.8+snapshot" and other places is references
> 'master'. is this representative of Dizzy?

See above, same issue, its from buildtools-tarball the system is using.

> > https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/main/builders/nightly-mips64/builds/60/steps/Running%20Sanity%20Tests/logs/stdio
> > mips64 sanity test failed - do we support this on dizzy?
>
> Don't think so. It was not tested in the previews point releases either.
>

> > https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/main/builders/nightly-arm64/builds/68
> > arm64 build failed - do we support this on dizzy? (machine doesn't exist
> > so no?)
>
> Arm64 is not support in Dizzy.

Agreed, Beth will disable these to make things look a little cleaner.
Which just leaves the other issues :/.