[OE-core] multiple git repos vs. AUTOREV?

Steffen Sledz sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Tue Jun 16 14:12:49 UTC 2015

For development purposes we use this method to build always from the HEAD revision of a git repository.

-------------> snip <--------------
SRCREV="${AUTOREV}"
PV = "gitr${SRCPV}"

SRC_URI = "git://git@bitbucket.org/.../foo.git;protocol=ssh"
-------------> snap <--------------

Now we like to do the same in one recipe which uses sources from two git repos.

Our first try was this one. But if failed..

-------------> snip <--------------
SRCREV_foo="${AUTOREV_foo}"
SRCREV_bar="${AUTOREV_bar}"
PV = "gitr${SRCPV_foo}+${SRCPV_bar}"

SRC_URI = " \
	git://git@bitbucket.org/.../foo.git;protocol=ssh,name=foo \
	git://git@bitbucket.org/.../bar.git;protocol=ssh,name=bar \
"
-------------> snap <--------------

Is it possible to do what we want? And what's the right way to do it?

Thx,
Steffen

--
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, 10319 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 515932-237 mailto:sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Fax: +49 30 515932-299
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Weber, Werner Mögle;
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg; HRB 130120 B;
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058