[OE-core] [meta-qt5] Issue on linking qtwebengine

Diego Sueiro diego.sueiro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:53:23 UTC 2015

Ross,

> On 9 June 2015 at 13:58, Diego Sueiro <diego.sueiro at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm using fido branch and I'm getting the linker killed due to out of
>> memory in a machine with 8GB of RAM.
>>

> I guess you'll want to pass the same options to the linker that we already
> pass to webkitgtk:
>
> LDFLAGS += "-Wl,--no-keep-memory"

Thanks, that did the trick.

But now I have another issue. :-(

When qtwebengine compile task are running in parallel with another task I
get an "file not recognized: File format not recognized" error.

I put PARALLEL_MAKE="" but the compile task still uses all CPUs.

Is there a way to tell openembedded to run a task without any other in
parallel?

Regards,

--
*dS