[OE-core] indirect dependencies

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Wed Jun 17 10:25:13 UTC 2015

I recently ran into a situation where due to a stupid typo (DEPEND
instead of DEPENDS) my recipe happened to work for me when the
required package was pulled in indirectly and failed for someone else.

It would be nice if such indirect dependencies triggered a QA
warning, which they do not at the moment.

I started coding that, but ran into issues with false positives. I
don't have the time and knowledge to address these problems, but
wanted to shared the code anyway, in case that someone wants to
continue.

Patrick Ohly (1):
  insane.bbclass: add indirect-build-deps QA check

2.1.4