[OE-core] [oe] State of bitbake world, Failed tasks 2015-06-19

Alexander Kanavin alexander.kanavin at linux.intel.com
Mon Jun 22 12:22:36 UTC 2015

On 06/22/2015 02:07 PM, Burton, Ross wrote:

> I've just filed a bug for this chunk, looks like we missed something when
> disabling GStreamer 0.10 in Qt.

Not really; the recipes for qt-mobility were moved from oe-core to
meta-oe as they were, without any modifications.

This looks like a simple missing dependency issue, but I don't know why
it wasn't reported earlier. Note that there are also missing
dependencies for libxv and qt-creator, so it's not gstreamer-specific

Alex