[OE-core] QA Test Review meetings request!

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Fri Mar 13 17:20:40 UTC 2015

All,

Richard has suggested I set up a series of meeting to review the current Yocto Project QA testing being done.   This is to insure that the experts have had a chance to sync with the QA team so the right tests are being run during our QA runs.   I am soliciting who I should invite and what frequency you believe we should do these reviews.

Please RSVP to me with your feedback!

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com